Garden Care Mornington Peninsula
When life gets busy, it’s easy to let garden care and garden maintenance fall by the wayside. If the thought of tackling those overgrown hedges and knee-high lawns sounds like a major chore, let the green thumbs at Jim’s Mowing Mornington Peninsula come to the rescue. We have the experience and expertise when it comes to gardening in Mornington Peninsula.
While every garden is unique, we understand the challenges that come with gardening by the beach. There are things to look out for such as high winds from the coast and salt spray. There’s also the quality of soil to look out for. If your house is by the beach then chances are your soil needs extra nourishment to help your plants thrive. Our gardeners understand these challenges that are all too common with gardening in Mornington Peninsula.
To keep your garden thriving throughout the year it takes the right amount of time and attention to detail. Do you know how to look at your plants and identify what nutrients they’re deficient in? Little cues like damaged leaves and dry soil can tell you a lot about the health of your plants. These warning signs can reveal how your plants will handle the unique conditions that come with gardening in Mornington Peninsula.
Whether your garden is in need of a complete makeover, a one-off spruce up or some ongoing maintenance to keep it looking good, Jim’s Mowing has the knowledge and the equipment to handle it all. It takes the right level of care and detail. With a regular garden care service your plants and lawn can continue to thrive throughout the year.
Our premium garden care and maintenance services include:
- Garden clean-up: Be ready for bushfire season or perhaps even get your property ready for sale by letting us remove all that green waste and rubbish that’s clogging up your garden.
- Irrigation supply and installation: These clever systems are the best ways to achieve a water-wise garden. Jim’s Mowing will suggest the system most appropriate for your garden and can also make repairs to existing systems that are damaged or malfunctioning.
- Lawn restoration and repair: Lawns are our passion and even if you think your lawn is a lost cause, we can revive it and get it looking lush and beautiful again.
- Pruning and hedging: Well-trimmed hedges and shrubs will make your garden stand out from the crowd and increase the curb appeal of your property.
- Landscaping: Your dream garden and outdoor space can be a reality with the help of our landscaping experts.
- Weeding and pest control: We know the best ways to get rid of those pesky weeds and pests so your garden has the best chance to grow and stay healthy.
- Fertilising: Depending on your soil and lawn type, Jim’s Mowing will determine the correct type of fertiliser to use in your garden to help it retain precious water and nutrients.
At Jim’s Mowing, we know how to help your garden flourish and reach its full potential. To enquire about our Garden Care Mornington Peninsula services, call 131 546 and one of our friendly customer service staff will assist you.